Articles on this Page
- 05/03/18--11:30: _Media Enhanced Book...
- 05/09/18--06:40: _Reading Kingdom – O...
- 05/11/18--08:50: _Kayla Jarmon Books ...
- 05/23/18--21:31: _Home School Navigat...
- 06/07/18--07:51: _Memoria Press New A...
- 07/11/18--11:35: _Bible Study Guide f...
- 07/13/18--05:58: _Little Artists Matc...
- 07/17/18--16:56: _Unique and Adorable...
- 07/19/18--08:11: _The Josefina Story ...
- 08/22/18--14:51: _Paper Bag Craft – L...
- 09/06/18--11:12: _Mathseeds 200 Essen...
- 09/06/18--16:52: _Autumn Memory Game ...
- 05/03/18--11:30: Media Enhanced Books from Weigl Publishers (Review)
- 05/09/18--06:40: Reading Kingdom – Online Program to Learn to Read
- 05/11/18--08:50: Kayla Jarmon Books for Christian Families
- 05/23/18--21:31: Home School Navigator Reading and Language Arts Curriculum REVIEW
- 06/07/18--07:51: Memoria Press New American Cursive 2 Famous Americans (Review)
- 07/11/18--11:35: Bible Study Guide for All Ages Review
- 07/13/18--05:58: Little Artists Matching Game Printable
- 07/17/18--16:56: Unique and Adorable Paper Trees ~ Quilling Craft
- 07/19/18--08:11: The Josefina Story Quilt Study Guide by Progeny Press REVIEW
- 08/22/18--14:51: Paper Bag Craft – Ladybug Puppet
- 09/06/18--11:12: Mathseeds 200 Essential Math skills for First Grade Workbook
- 09/06/18--16:52: Autumn Memory Game Printable
Does your family regularly use digital books or ebooks? I love that they are easier to keep track of than a paper book and I don’t have to worry about one of my younger kids coloring all over it. We recently received PDF style electronic copies of books, but they had a special access code allowing […]
The post Media Enhanced Books from Weigl Publishers (Review) appeared first on Real And Quirky.
Over the years, my school-aged children have all had the opportunity to use and help me review the Reading Kingdom program. This online resource is a terrific program for students around ages 4-10 to learn to read. It covers the multiple areas necessary to become a great reader, including grammar, sequencing, comprehension, writing (typing), phonics (sounds), […]
We were recently sent 3 books from Kayla Jarmon to review. The books we received were electronic books, so they have been easy to read on the go to my kids. These books for Christian families include Don’t Forget Me, Dying is Part of This World, and A Boy and His Dog. While I received ebook […]
When researching a reading and language arts curriculum, it can be hard to find something that is all-inclusive. We recently received review access to Home School Navigator for four of my children. There are several levels, differentiated by colors. Red is the first level, and it is at an approximate kindergarten reading level. Then it goes […]
The post Home School Navigator Reading and Language Arts Curriculum REVIEW appeared first on Real And Quirky.
My 2nd grader has been working on cursive for a while, so when we had the chance to review the New American Cursive 2 (Famous Americans) workbook from Memoria Press, I was happy to give it a go with him. The New American Cursive program is meant for grades 1-4, but I feel like it’s a little […]
The post Memoria Press New American Cursive 2 Famous Americans (Review) appeared first on Real And Quirky.
Our family has had the opportunity, once again, to review Bible Study Guide For All Ages. Since I have several children, they were generous to send me the levels we needed for each of my children to participate. We got: Advanced (5th & 6th grade), Intermediate (3rd & 4th grade), and Beginner (3-K). In addition to the student […]
If you’re looking for a free, printable game for preschool or elementary kids, be sure to print out my Little Artists Matching Game. This printable provides 4 full-color pages for you to cut out and use as many times as you’d like as a memory game with your child. I like to print these out […]
Unique and Adorable Paper Trees ~ Quilling Craft Are you looking for a cool new Kids Paper Craft idea? These paper trees use quilling paper strips and a slotted quilling tool to make something really special. You can choose any combination of colors you’d like, which means you can have a colorful fall tree or […]
My most recent review item to share with you is a great Christian literature study guide by Progeny Press. We received a downloadable The Josefina Story Quilt – eGuide, which came as a 34 page PDF study guide. The cover page is in full color, but the pages inside are in black and white, […]
The post The Josefina Story Quilt Study Guide by Progeny Press REVIEW appeared first on Real And Quirky.
Do you love a good paper bag craft? I know that I love the simplicity of them, and this ladybug puppet cranks it up a notch! Check out the instructions below on how to make your own. Do you call this insect a lady bug or a lady bird? Either way, whip up a few […]
My family has been a big fan of Reading Eggs for a long time, and for this review, we got to try something BRAND NEW! The company is now adding workbooks to their lineup of educational offerings, and we were able to get a complimentary copy of 200 Essential Math skills for First Grade for my son, Charlie. He […]
The post Mathseeds 200 Essential Math skills for First Grade Workbook appeared first on Real And Quirky.
Fall is almost here, so I am offering this great autumn memory game printable for you to use with your children! Print it out on some cardstock for a more sturdy game, or do a quick print on regular paper for the perfect game to use once or twice and recycle. Simply follow this link […]